Remote Assistance + permission

Hi,

Station type : Windows xp sp2
Server: Windows 2003 SP1

I want to give for some users the (help desk)
ability of controling station for remote assisance.
What are the minimum permission/right's thet
i have to give to this users?
and how i configure it.

than'x
2 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance permission

    Perhaps the following Knowledge Base Articles will help:

    HOW TO: Configure a Computer to Receive Remote Assistance Offers in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527&Product=winxp

    Support WebCast: Using Windows Remote Assistance
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826769&Product=winxp

    Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546

    Troubleshooting Remote Assistance Issues
    http://www.chicagotech.net/rdesktop.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "yuvalbd" wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | Station type : Windows xp sp2
    | Server: Windows 2003 SP1
    |
    | I want to give for some users the (help desk)
    | ability of controling station for remote assisance.
    | What are the minimum permission/right's thet
    | i have to give to this users?
    | and how i configure it.
    |
    | than'x

    Than'x ,
    i will chek it out.

    > Perhaps the following Knowledge Base Articles will help:
    >
    > HOW TO: Configure a Computer to Receive Remote Assistance Offers in
    > Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527&Product=winxp
    >
    > Support WebCast: Using Windows Remote Assistance
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826769&Product=winxp
    >
    > Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546
    >
    > Troubleshooting Remote Assistance Issues
    > http://www.chicagotech.net/rdesktop.htm
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "yuvalbd" wrote:
    >
    > | Hi,
    > |
    > | Station type : Windows xp sp2
    > | Server: Windows 2003 SP1
    > |
    > | I want to give for some users the (help desk)
    > | ability of controling station for remote assisance.
    > | What are the minimum permission/right's thet
    > | i have to give to this users?
    > | and how i configure it.
    > |
    > | than'x

Windows Server 2003 Windows XP