Remote Assistance + permission

Hi,

Station type : Windows xp sp2
Server: Windows 2003 SP1

I want to give for some users the (help desk)
ability of controling station for remote assisance.
What are the minimum permission/right's thet
i have to give to this users?
and how i configure it.

than'x

Perhaps the following Knowledge Base Articles will help:

HOW TO: Configure a Computer to Receive Remote Assistance Offers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527&Product=winxp

Support WebCast: Using Windows Remote Assistance
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826769&Product=winxp

Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546

Troubleshooting Remote Assistance Issues
http://www.chicagotech.net/rdesktop.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"yuvalbd" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| Station type : Windows xp sp2
| Server: Windows 2003 SP1
|
| I want to give for some users the (help desk)
| ability of controling station for remote assisance.
| What are the minimum permission/right's thet
| i have to give to this users?
| and how i configure it.
|
| than'x

Than'x ,