Permissions for Decrypting files

Hey people,

I recently encypted some word documents and now i need access them but
i cnn't. i used to be able to access them when they were encrypted
without having to do anything to them, just simply double clicked the
icon.

the only things that have changed on my system are the fact that i've
had to add a new user ato my computer but that user is a limited user
with no access to my files and i've had to put a password on my system
too. Can that effect my documants. i've checked the certificate and its
there and valid, but everytime io try to open the file it just says
don;t have permission and when i un-check the "encrypt" box it says:

An error occured while trying to aply attributes

C:\$*^%£$^£$^£^££^£$^£

Access is denied

Anyideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

How To Remove File Encryption in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308993

"Access is Denied" Error Message When Encrypting or Decrypting Files or
Folders
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264064

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.