Windows XP Security Update Not Showing Up

When I click on the area to install the latest security update for Microsoft
XP to patch the latest flaw, my computer tells me that all updates are
installed. However, the last dated installed update is a fix from June in my
history of updates section.

Is the new security patch not currently available for download, even though
the site says it is? Anyone else having this problem? I have SP2 installed,
which the patch is supposed to be for.

Thanks for any help.

Hi, just a quick note to say I figured out the problem and all is well.
Actually it turned out to be a PICNIC (Problem In Chair Not In Computer) ...
feel like an idiot, but I finally figured out what was going on. Thanks
everyone and sorry to have bothered you all.