internet profiles

How can I customize the security settings on the internet to be lower for the
kids accounts but higher for the adults? When I change them on one account it
changes the settings for both. I want different security settings for each
user.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet profiles

    * lilysfury <lilysfury@discussions.microsoft.com>:
    > How can I customize the security settings on the internet to be lower for the
    > kids accounts but higher for the adults? When I change them on one account it
    > changes the settings for both. I want different security settings for each
    > user.

    Umm you sure you have that the correct way? Lower for the kids? Should
    be locked down tight for the kids, adults too usually as they're just as
    bad.

    Jason

Security Customization Internet Windows XP