internet profiles

a b 8 Security
July 20, 2005 12:49:01 AM

How can I customize the security settings on the internet to be lower for the
kids accounts but higher for the adults? When I change them on one account it
changes the settings for both. I want different security settings for each
user.

More about : internet profiles

July 20, 2005 11:00:13 AM

* lilysfury <lilysfury@discussions.microsoft.com>:
> How can I customize the security settings on the internet to be lower for the
> kids accounts but higher for the adults? When I change them on one account it
> changes the settings for both. I want different security settings for each
> user.

Umm you sure you have that the correct way? Lower for the kids? Should
be locked down tight for the kids, adults too usually as they're just as
bad.

Jason
!