Special Administrator Group

Andreas

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hi !

I need a new local group on Windows XP / 2000 which has exactly the same
permission' s as the local Administrator group except the rights to create,
delete or modifie users and groups.

An ideas how to achieve this ?

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I need a new local group on Windows XP / 2000 which has exactly
> the same permission' s as the local Administrator group except
> the rights to create, delete or modifie users and groups.
>
> An ideas how to achieve this ?
Hi,

As far as I know, that is not possible.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: