Set up of wireless router

I bought a Compaq laptop with a built in wireless card and the deal came
with a "Network Everywhere" router, yet the computer refuses to recognise
the router? Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless router

    Hi.
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    SCHOF" <schof@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    > I bought a Compaq laptop with a built in wireless card and the deal came
    > with a "Network Everywhere" router, yet the computer refuses to recognise
    > the router? Any suggestions?

Wireless Routers Wireless Router Wireless Networking