How to disable the Windows Firewall Service in XP SP2?

Does anyone know how to disable the Windows Firewall/Internet Connection
Sharing service in Windows XP SP2 in the registry? I know how to manually
disable the service under Computer Management -->Services, but I would like
to see if I can add/modify a registry key to do the trick. Any ideas would
be appreciated. Thanks!

Multipost; response in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

What is the accepted way to share a message across multiple newsgroups?
http://smjg.port5.com/faqs/usenet/xpost.html

and

Multiposting vs Crossposting

and