Pop up Blockers

Who is the expert on pop up blockers and what I need to do to find one in my
system that will not un-install normally ??

It stops me from running yahoo music what I know is the system shells a
window and if I am quick enough and catch the header I can keep it up till
it runs and I release the header, but it beeps like a pop up is attacking
it.

I can be reached at
rlynn5@houston.rr.com

Add the page to the trusted site list
http://music.yahoo.com

and then you will be able to see the videos