Looking for hotfix - 828940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconne..

Hi,

I'm looking for 28940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access
Point... Microsoft doesn't have the hotfix on the KB site.

Pls help
1 answer Last reply
More about looking hotfix 828940 wireless client reconne

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:57:53 -0400, "Chris" <beachhouseguy@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm looking for 28940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access
    >Point... Microsoft doesn't have the hotfix on the KB site.
    >
    >Pls help

    The KB tells you how to contact Microsoft and receive the hotfix.
    In North America, they will take your credit card, but the engineer won't charge
    the charge when you tell them you want the hotfix.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

Wireless Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking