Looking for hotfix - 828940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconne..

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
July 7, 2004 2:57:53 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for 28940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access
Point... Microsoft doesn't have the hotfix on the KB site.

Pls help
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2004 7:51:44 PM

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:57:53 -0400, "Chris" <beachhouseguy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for 28940 Wireless Client Cannot Reconnect to a Wireless Access
>Point... Microsoft doesn't have the hotfix on the KB site.
>
>Pls help

The KB tells you how to contact Microsoft and receive the hotfix.
In North America, they will take your credit card, but the engineer won't charge
the charge when you tell them you want the hotfix.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com