AIW 9800 do u hav this file x10ufx2.sys

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 24, 2005 2:02:17 PM

AIW 9800 do you have this file, x10ufx2.sys ?
If so can you mail it via email to me ?

May 25, 2005 12:21:57 AM

"Husky" <cbminfo@toast.net> wrote in message
> AIW 9800 do you have this file, x10ufx2.sys ?
> If so can you mail it via email to me ?
>
> --
> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

Looks like its related to a remote wonder or one of its variants. Have you
tried downloading the remote wonder drivers/software from ATIs website and
installing that? Why do you need JUST that one file?

Paul
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 12:21:58 AM

On Tue, 24 May 2005 20:21:57 +0100, "Paul Murphy"
<p_murphynothanks@tospamhotmail.com> wrote:

>"Husky" <cbminfo@toast.net> wrote in message
>> AIW 9800 do you have this file, x10ufx2.sys ?
>> If so can you mail it via email to me ?
>>
>> --
>> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html
>
>Looks like its related to a remote wonder or one of its variants. Have you
>tried downloading the remote wonder drivers/software from ATIs website and
>installing that? Why do you need JUST that one file?
>
>Paul

It's not part of the AIW, it's part of the XP OS.
May 25, 2005 3:37:08 AM

Husky wrote:

> AIW 9800 do you have this file, x10ufx2.sys ?
> If so can you mail it via email to me ?
>
> --
> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

Looking over my remote wonder files I notice a bit of a naming
difference.
The remote wonder files all use x10uf(IR).sys and not the X2 portion of
the file names you mention.

If its just the error your trying to suppress, then look in the registry
RUN keys and delete the value that seems likely thats trying to launch
the app calling for these files. Or use msconfig to do the same if yuor
uncomfortable about the registry, or do a boot F8? with a confirmation of
I cant off the top of my head guess what X2 protocol is relate to.

Gordon
!