Capturing video with 9800 AIW????

Guys I recently purchased an AIW 9800. I want to capture video from my dish.
I used the peripheral that came with the AIW, it has svideo and two audio
cables. I hooked the svideo and audio up and I can get picture and sound on
my computer. (TV tuner will not work with sat)

What program should I use to capture video? Windows movie maker will only
capture 30 fps, is that the norm? Any insight on this topic would be great!
3 answers Last reply
More about capturing video 9800

    "Steve" <Steveh25@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Guys I recently purchased an AIW 9800. I want to capture video from my
    dish.
    > I used the peripheral that came with the AIW, it has svideo and two audio
    > cables. I hooked the svideo and audio up and I can get picture and sound
    on
    > my computer. (TV tuner will not work with sat)
    >
    > What program should I use to capture video? Windows movie maker will only
    > capture 30 fps, is that the norm? Any insight on this topic would be
    great!

    TV Player(MMC). 29.97 Is NTSC
    digitalfaq.com is a good source of this type of info, especially for AIW
    users.

    Thanks shadow

    Steve wrote:

    > Thanks shadow
    > "Steve" <Steveh25@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Guys I recently purchased an AIW 9800. I want to capture video from my
    >> dish. I used the peripheral that came with the AIW, it has svideo and two
    >> audio cables. I hooked the svideo and audio up and I can get picture and
    >> sound on my computer. (TV tuner will not work with sat)
    >>
    >> What program should I use to capture video? Windows movie maker will only
    >> capture 30 fps, is that the norm? Any insight on this topic would be
    >> great!

    The frame rate on NTSC video is 29.97 frames per second.

    The AIW should have come with ATI Multimedia Center, which has a recording
    application.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Radeon Video Windows Movie Maker Graphics