Does anyone know what this app is for or what it does? I find it in the Task
Manager Process Tree all the time, and when I found it in the system32 folder
it doesn't show that it is made by Microsoft or anyother company.

Malke

ashenon wrote:

> Does anyone know what this app is for or what it does? I find it in
> the Task Manager Process Tree all the time, and when I found it in the
> system32 folder it doesn't show that it is made by Microsoft or
> anyother company.

A Google for that file name brings up nothing, which is suspicious. Go
through the following malware removal steps, doing everything with
updated tools in Safe Mode:

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

From: "ashenon" <ashenon@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Does anyone know what this app is for or what it does? I find it in the Task
| Manager Process Tree all the time, and when I found it in the system32 folder
| it doesn't show that it is made by Microsoft or anyother company.

Please submit "IPRMG32.exe" to Virus Total --
http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html
The submission will then be tested against several different AV vendor's scanners.

Another way to submit is to send the suspect file to the following email address
scan<at>virustotal.com
{ replace <at> with @ } with only the word SCAN as the subject.

Please post back the EXACT results.

--