Uninstall Half-Life?

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ok, first off, apologies to everyone in the whole world in space coz I know
this question has been asked and answered before, probably many times, but I
can't remember what the answer was.

Anyway, in cleaning up (yeah right) my system yesterday, I noticed that
Steam is currently sitting it's fat arse on 1.2gb of my HD, and Half-Life
(yes, the old one) is also occupying 617mb. Now I recall that, when I got
Steamed for the first time, it copied stuff over from the old Half-Life
folder. So the queshtun is, if I uninstall Half-Life, will it still exist in
playable form within the Steam folder?

Thanking you!

Nick wrote:
> Ok, first off, apologies to everyone in the whole world in space coz I know
> this question has been asked and answered before, probably many times, but I
> can't remember what the answer was.
>
> Anyway, in cleaning up (yeah right) my system yesterday, I noticed that
> Steam is currently sitting it's fat arse on 1.2gb of my HD, and Half-Life
> (yes, the old one) is also occupying 617mb. Now I recall that, when I got
> Steamed for the first time, it copied stuff over from the old Half-Life
> folder. So the queshtun is, if I uninstall Half-Life, will it still exist in
> playable form within the Steam folder?
>
> Thanking you!

Yes, the old HL files are completely seperate from the Steam HL files.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

All these modern celebrities are endorsing supermarket products now...
I got a pack of sausages from Tesco the other day and there was this
picture of Anthony Worral Thompson on the front. Below, it read 'prick
with a fork'.