  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 1:53:28 PM

I cannot access documents that I put in the shared docs folder on my main
pc. When I attempt to open the shared docs folder from my laptop the egg
timer starts spinning and about two mins later I get a message saying that
shared docs on business comp 1 is not accessible contact administrator to
find out if you have access permissions. What does it all mean?

More about : access shared documents

July 8, 2004 1:53:29 PM

Is sharing enabled on the "main" computer and is the "Shared Docs"
folder set for sharing?

hawk

Headtheball wrote:
> I cannot access documents that I put in the shared docs folder on my main
> pc. When I attempt to open the shared docs folder from my laptop the egg
> timer starts spinning and about two mins later I get a message saying that
> shared docs on business comp 1 is not accessible contact administrator to
> find out if you have access permissions. What does it all mean?

July 9, 2004 12:05:33 AM

Hi
Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network
Settings, and Sharing.
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:o u8MKkMZEHA.3692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...