XP loses domain membership or domain connection- not sure

July 22, 2005 3:34:03 PM

I have a Windows XP computer that I joined to the domain after imaging with
ghost. The computer worked fine for about a day then you could not log into
the domain. It said the domain controller was down or could not be
contacted. I removed the computer from the domain and rejoined it. Problem
fixed for about 3 hourse. I have removed and rejoined about 5 times using
different pc names and manually removing the account and creating it in AD.
I noticed this is the only pc in the OU that does not list the os on the
operating system tab for the computer account, it is all blank.
Anyone seen this before?
November 6, 2009 3:31:18 PM

I have the same issue, xp machine looses it's membership to the domain nearly everyday for the last 5 days. used a differnt name, cleaned it up with Glary Utilities, and still does the same thing..

I am looking at re-imaging the computer, only seen this one time beforeon an other computer, and we had to reimage to fix it.

Machine is a Dell E6400
!