ATI HDTV Wonder requires at least ATI Radeon 9500?

I heard ATI HDTV Wonder requires at least ATI Radeon 9500.
But not for sure. If that's the case, too bad. My graphic
card is a ATI 8500.

baby

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2004

A company like ATI throws a high-tech piece into the market
and people buy it even it's junk. Don't buy it till their
company is starving to give us something better.

On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:11:11 GMT, anti-cingular
<anti-cingular@wireless.com> wrote:

>I heard ATI HDTV Wonder requires at least ATI Radeon 9500.
>But not for sure. If that's the case, too bad. My graphic
>card is a ATI 8500.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"anti-cingular" <anti-cingular@wireless.com> wrote in message
>I heard ATI HDTV Wonder requires at least ATI Radeon 9500.
> But not for sure. If that's the case, too bad. My graphic
> card is a ATI 8500.

From ATI's FAQ on the HDTV wonder.

http://www.ati.com/products/hdtvadapter/faq.html#12

No mention of Radeon 9500 or up. Specifically mentions that your 8500 is
supported.