X600 All In Wonder Question

My new computer has the X\600 AIW 256MB PCI Express card. When I go to
device manager it actually shows two of them! All in Wonder X600 Series and
the All in Wonder X600 Series Secondary. Is this normal?? I've never seen a
"secondary" card before.
Thanks
j.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"J" <thinkpad@msn.com> wrote in message
> My new computer has the X\600 AIW 256MB PCI Express card. When I go to
> device manager it actually shows two of them! All in Wonder X600 Series
> and the All in Wonder X600 Series Secondary. Is this normal?? I've never
> seen a "secondary" card before.
> Thanks

That's a normal situation. My 9800 Pro ( with a 19" Flatron 900B) shows 2
displays as well. It's for a second monitor which may or may not be present.
Just leave it alone.

TRENDING THREADS