Can not use different user accounts ?

Hi ,

I like to make a new user account on a Windows profesional XP
computer.
Put if I do so, Win XP ask me to deinstall the netware client or
programm or so.
I don't know what the netware programm is doing and that is the reason
why don't like to deinstall it?

What is netwere for ?
What happens if I deinstall it ?

more than that If I swich on my computer, Win XP ask me for the
Password
of the adminisstrator account straight away. I can not look on to
windows whithout givin this . can not use any other accounts

--
slaus

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I like to make a new user account on a Windows profesional XP
> computer.
> Put if I do so, Win XP ask me to deinstall the netware client
> or
> programm or so.
> I don't know what the netware programm is doing and that is
> the reason
> why don't like to deinstall it?
>

> What is netwere for ?
> What happens if I deinstall it ?
>
> more than that If I swich on my computer, Win XP ask me for
> the
> Password
> of the adminisstrator account straight away. I can not look on
> windows whithout givin this . can not use any other accounts
>

> --
> slaus

If your computer is not on a network that requiers Netware you can
uninstall this with out worry. You should try creating a new user with
the Computer Managment Console (right clikc my computer > Manage) and
see if the same thing happens.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-user-accounts-ftopict400107.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1322996

TRENDING THREADS