-delete confirmation problem!-

hello...
i'm new here..my problem is something unsual thing happened to my
windows xp special pack 2 that i've installed a couple of days
before...the problem is when i try to delete some files or folder or
anything,the box that says "Are you really want to move all the
contents to the recycle bin" doesn't appear..sometimes it may blink 1
time and it fades away in lightning speed..why does the problem
happens? How to make it goes normal again? is this some kind of a
virus? :confused:

--
aidiami

aidiami,

Right click the Recycle Bin and choose Properties. Is the " Display
delete confirmation dialog " box checked ?
Did you scan the system for malware prior to installing SP2 ?
Some malwares can corrupt the Recycle Bin. To repair it, run this
registry file, Replace/Repair the Recycle Bin in Windows XP, located at
#64 here : http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
Download and save it. Then merge it into the registry by double clicking
it or right click it and choose Merge.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten