Receiving error 0x80070005 error

Tim

I have installed and used the mbse 2.0 security tool previously under xp
professional with sp1 installed. Now that sp2 has been installed, I receive
the error 0x80070005 when trying to do a scan. Anyone have a fix?
--
tim

tim wrote:

> I have installed and used the mbse 2.0 security tool previously under xp
> professional with sp1 installed. Now that sp2 has been installed, I receive
> the error 0x80070005 when trying to do a scan. Anyone have a fix?
Hi,

You might want to post this to the
microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer
newsgroup, and add some more information, e.g. if this is a
remote or local scan ...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: