VIDEO: Snoop Dogg's Guide To RAGE's Wasteland 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ano

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
@bebangs
it's a little late for this dumb joke! it is already fixed. stop whining for a game that you dont even own! people are just looking for new ways and reasons to hate these days!! what's wrong with you?!

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]bebangs[/nom]>>Need we say more?yes. have they fixed the bugs? is it stable now?[/citation]

It works fine for me but I don't use any AMD products so go figure.

(p.s. what I mean is it works fine with and without the patch but the patch made it work better is all and I'm sure the next patch will be even better)

Btw guys what game is better than Rage? Wait..speechless? feh. people just like to complain that is all. If this was <insert game here> in the OP, people would bitch about it as well I am sure of it.

ano

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]It works fine for me but I don't use any AMD products so go figure.(p.s. what I mean is it works fine with and without the patch but the patch made it work better is all and I'm sure the next patch will be even better)Btw guys what game is better than Rage? Wait..speechless? feh. people just like to complain that is all. If this was in the OP, people would bitch about it as well I am sure of it.[/citation]

i bet that poor guy doesnt even own this game! he is just looking for his moment to make a joke and get some thumbs up!!
I've played RAGE on my HD 4870 (512 MB memory) with Catalyst 11.10 preview 2 and preview 3 until last sunday, from then i'm playing it on my new HD 6970 and catalyst 11.10 preview 3, and again, no problems!
I had problems with 11.9 but as soon as 11.10 preview drivers released by AMD everything worked perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.