Cannot Unlcok

a b 8 Security
July 26, 2005 10:19:02 AM

I have a computer that reboots automatically at 3:00AM using AutoShutdown.
This computer is supposed to be my answering machine. However, when a call
came in this morning, the answerng machine software did not pick up.

Going to investigate, I found out that that computer had be locked. The
username and pasword boxes were blank, and greyed out. Therefore I could not
enter my username to log back on. I think that there also was a dropdown
box, I forgot what that was for.

I had to reboot the computer to be able to get back in to windows. I am not
using the Windows XP Welcome Screen, but the Windows 2000 styles login.

More about : unlcok

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 26, 2005 2:52:02 PM

do you mean locked as in not responding or locked as in someone locked the
workstation with thier account? as for the drop down box is prolly the domain
field and if its not on local workstation those fields may be greyed out...
--
"Talk Nerdy to Me"

!