Internet Shortcut Changed Auotmatically

Recently an internet shortcut on my desktop changed automatically. I
asuume that means this information came from the website. I guess it
synchronizes somehow. How can I stop that from happening?

Thanks

--
ladyrae

dani

Please read my ost above yours. I am not trying to alarm you unneccessarily,
I think you should definitely get together with either msn tech or support
from your pc manufacturer. At any rate, seek professional help. According to
Norton there is a virus out, in detail, post above. I am not aware of yoiur
expertise with pc systems but if you are running 2005 internet security go
to intelligent updater rather than auto update. Keep all forms of virus
detect running at all times EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE NET until
you speak with a professional and have your system checked. If you are
infected with this tou will lose your system if you dont know how to interact
with your safeguards. If you need more help and cant get a pro right away,
email jeffosb@msn.com. I am currently working with and trying to diagnose
this event.