Emachines T6212 ATI X200 to X700 PRO graphics card upgrade

I recently upgraded my Emachines T6212 from the on-board ATI X200
graphics card to an ATI X700 PRO. I can’t figure out how to disable
the X200 in the BIOS. I can get to the BIOS, but I don’t see any
specific mention of the on-board video card. It’s all BIOS acronyms
that I don’t understand. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Help would
be MUCH appreciated!

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/ATI-Emachines-T6212-X200-X700-PRO-graphics-card-upgrade-ftopict57017.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=286662
1 answer Last reply
More about emachines t6212 x200 x700 graphics card upgrade

    "weisguy119" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message
    >I recently upgraded my Emachines T6212 from the on-board ATI X200
    > graphics card to an ATI X700 PRO. I can't figure out how to disable
    > the X200 in the BIOS. I can get to the BIOS, but I don't see any
    > specific mention of the on-board video card. It's all BIOS acronyms
    > that I don't understand. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Help would
    > be MUCH appreciated!

    I did not have to do anything. Just plug it in and it automatically ususes
    the PCI Express card. I have exact same model of emachines and upgraded to
    the exact same card.

Radeon BIOS Graphics Cards eMachines ATI Graphics