Emachines T6212 ATI X200 to X700 PRO graphics card upgrade

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • BIOS
  • Graphics Cards
  • eMachines
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 6, 2005 11:39:31 AM

I recently upgraded my Emachines T6212 from the on-board ATI X200
graphics card to an ATI X700 PRO. I can’t figure out how to disable
the X200 in the BIOS. I can get to the BIOS, but I don’t see any
specific mention of the on-board video card. It’s all BIOS acronyms
that I don’t understand. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Help would
be MUCH appreciated!

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/ATI-Emachines-T6212-X200-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=286662

More about : emachines t6212 ati x200 x700 pro graphics card upgrade

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 6, 2005 2:47:53 PM

"weisguy119" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message
>I recently upgraded my Emachines T6212 from the on-board ATI X200
> graphics card to an ATI X700 PRO. I can't figure out how to disable
> the X200 in the BIOS. I can get to the BIOS, but I don't see any
> specific mention of the on-board video card. It's all BIOS acronyms
> that I don't understand. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Help would
> be MUCH appreciated!

I did not have to do anything. Just plug it in and it automatically ususes
the PCI Express card. I have exact same model of emachines and upgraded to
the exact same card.