Saphhire radeon x800xt AGP: yellow connector

"Lorenzo Sandini (Sonera)" <lorenzo.sandini@pp.inet.fi> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Been happily running one of these for a few days in my computer, but I am
> puzzled by the yellow connector near the power plug on the card:
>
> http://www.sapphiretech.com/awards/image/media_169.jpg (656kb)
>
> Don't find any mention of it in the manual. Does anyone know ?
>
> Lorenzo

Its a euro VIVO connection. From this article at Beyond3d
http://www.beyond3d.com/reviews/ati/r420_x800/

The reference board itself bears a large resemblance to the Radeon 9800 XT
board in its configuration, layout and size, but there are obviously some
changes. One thing that is evident is that the RAM chips are housed closer
to the core than they have been on ATI's previous boards - presumably this
is to reduce trace lengths for the high speed operation of the GDDR-3
modules. A point of curiosity has been the yellow connector at the the back
of the board - this is in fact a VIVO connector as some European system
manufacturers like to put video inputs on the front panel of their systems,
and this connector easily facilitates that. The Rage Theater provides the
VIVO functionality on these boards, however this may not be available with
all configurations, nor the internal VIVO connector.