Linux driver availability

Not having found an alternative to the ATI linux drivers, does anybody know
when the X800XL will be supported on Linux? Please note that I don't feel
like tampering with the driver files to trick them into recognizing my card.

Sergio Millich wrote:

> Not having found an alternative to the ATI linux drivers, does anybody
> know when the X800XL will be supported on Linux? Please note that I don't
> feel like tampering with the driver files to trick them into recognizing
> my card.
Thank you ATI for having provided a new driver package, everything's working
well now.