Linux driver availability

Not having found an alternative to the ATI linux drivers, does anybody know
when the X800XL will be supported on Linux? Please note that I don't feel
like tampering with the driver files to trick them into recognizing my card.
1 answer Last reply
More about linux driver availability

    Sergio Millich wrote:

    > Not having found an alternative to the ATI linux drivers, does anybody
    > know when the X800XL will be supported on Linux? Please note that I don't
    > feel like tampering with the driver files to trick them into recognizing
    > my card.
    Thank you ATI for having provided a new driver package, everything's working
    well now.

Radeon Drivers Linux ATI Graphics