Baseline Security Scanner locking files?

a b 8 Security
July 27, 2005 1:46:13 PM

I have a user that showed a locked file because another user was in the file.
The other user was an admin running the Baseline Security Scanner at the
same time. Is this a common occurance? What would make this happen?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 28, 2005 3:48:11 PM

Rogarr wrote:

> I have a user that showed a locked file because another user was in the file.
> The other user was an admin running the Baseline Security Scanner at the
> same time. Is this a common occurance? What would make this happen?
Hi,

You might want to post this to the
microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer
newsgroup...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: