Baseline Security Scanner locking files?

I have a user that showed a locked file because another user was in the file.
The other user was an admin running the Baseline Security Scanner at the
same time. Is this a common occurance? What would make this happen?
1 answer Last reply
More about baseline security scanner locking files

    Rogarr wrote:

    > I have a user that showed a locked file because another user was in the file.
    > The other user was an admin running the Baseline Security Scanner at the
    > same time. Is this a common occurance? What would make this happen?
    Hi,

    You might want to post this to the
    microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer
    newsgroup...

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Scanners Microsoft Windows XP