Limited User Account

a b 8 Security
July 27, 2005 1:56:03 PM

How do I allow a Limmited User Account to be able to access the date and time
on the computer.

More about : limited user account

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 27, 2005 5:36:53 PM

For XP Pro, click Start, Run and enter GPEDIT.MSC

Go to Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Local Policies, User Rights Assignment.

By default the Administrators and Power Users groups have this privilege. You can modify this setting to give specific users or other groups permission, as well.

XP Home does not have the Group Policy Editor.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!