Limited User Account

How do I allow a Limmited User Account to be able to access the date and time
on the computer.
1 answer Last reply
More about limited user account

    For XP Pro, click Start, Run and enter GPEDIT.MSC

    Go to Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Security Settings, Local Policies, User Rights Assignment.

    By default the Administrators and Power Users groups have this privilege. You can modify this setting to give specific users or other groups permission, as well.

    XP Home does not have the Group Policy Editor.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "systech" <systech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9579EB0-62DE-49A5-8806-25E5B7D99F13@microsoft.com...
    > How do I allow a Limmited User Account to be able to access the date and time
    > on the computer.

Security Computers Microsoft Windows XP