Recently, one of our users cannot logon to the domain. (Other users no
problem).
Then I delete the profile;
Remove this computer from the domain (Just join to a workgroup), and restart
the computer. Then join the domain again, and restart the computer, logon is
OK. But if restart the computer again, cannot logon!!!(Domain not avalible?)
I tried somany times, only the first time can logon to the domain. Why????

In news:95B190A3-EB45-4D44-AD0B-51D96608CB99@microsoft.com,
goldenshine <goldenshine@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Recently, one of our users cannot logon to the domain. (Other users no
> problem).
> Then I delete the profile;
> Remove this computer from the domain (Just join to a workgroup), and
> restart the computer. Then join the domain again, and restart the
> computer, logon is OK. But if restart the computer again, cannot
> logon!!!(Domain not avalible?) I tried somany times, only the first
> time can logon to the domain. Why????

More info might help.
Event logs?
DNS config?