STEAM and my state of mental health.

Daniel

Please forgive me...
I'm going insane.
I don't know why I keep thinking about STEAM and its effects on other
gamers and myself.
Never before I spend my most of time to ponder, analyse, rationalise,
weigh pros and cons, feel dilemna, feel tormented over
an application like this before.
I look at STEAM, trying to understand it under economical, demographic,
social, judicial, psychological, technical points of view...to speculate
on its nature, modus operandi, behaviour and pattern and try to
re-concile with it...to accept it, to worship it.
I look at STEAM with fear and respect and awe at the same time.
I feel guilty when I have any bad thought about STEAM. I thought I will
be punished and persecuted, ostracised, bannished, humiliated by the
whole world......I would like to redeem my mistake by saying sorry to
STEAM and to Valve.
I must love STEAM.
There is no other way...to be accepted by majority of society,
civilisation, good and just....but to love and to worship STEAM.
I spend a great deals amount of time to visit www.steampowered.com.
reading messages, feeling empathy for people who got problems with
STEAM, people who can't play their games, reading about guidance of
technical tweak and fix to run my games.
I spend a great deal of time reading this newsgroup which I never visit
too frequently like this before....just for STEAM alone.
I'm trying to adjust, to adept, to evolve to be a civilised, advanced
STEAMed gamer, I should refute, deny the Luddite, the obsolete, the 56k
dial up, the piece -of -S....pc- hardware- owner I used to be to open my
arms and accept STEAM with unconditionnal love and admiration and
fervent loyalty.
Then I will deserve praise, compliment, appraisal, acceptance, approval
to be a prous member of gaming community.
I must love STEAM.
I must love Valve.
There is no other way.
Please forgive me....
-------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This is solely my personal individual opinion and
observation and does
not in anyway related to or reflection of any company or organisation.
My opinion could be totally wrong, influenced by my paranoiac state of
mind about things and life in general at this time and age. My opinion
should not be taken seriously by anyone and I am exempt myself from all
the responsiblity regarding voicing these opinions. I don't mean to
influence public opinion
on the matter posted herein, I just want to express my paranoiac mental
state and wish to have
reasonable and wise advices from members of the newsgroup regarding my
paranoia.
I would like to sincerely apologise to anyone my opinion could offend
and would like to state that my intention is not aimed to offend anyone.

Should my opinion is diametrically different from yours,
I sincerely advise that You ignore my post and simply consider that my
mind is deranged. I accept with gladness all the humiliation exerting
upon myself in as a consequence of this post.

I recommend you join the priesthood. You can reflect on the evil of Steam to
your hearts content in some remote monastery in Tibet .
Cheerio, loser.

--
There is no "I" in "team", but there is an "I" in "pie".
-Shaun of the Dead

"Daniel" <daniel@dontbother.com> wrote in message
> Please forgive me...

<snip>

What a waste of usenet.

Daniel, Don't worry, your not going Insane. You ALREADY are Insane.

Stupid Twat.

--
Regards, Rene Lamontagne

"W????n" <???????@???????.gov> wrote in message

> "Daniel" <daniel@dontbother.com> wrote in message
>> Please forgive me...
>

> <snip>
>
> What a waste of usenet.

awesome, keep em coming. You sound like Winston Smith right before the
bullet to the brain...