ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 , ADAPTER NEEDED!

I have an ATI all-in-wonder 9600 / 128mb / AGP video card and need the
output adapter.

ATI shows it on their website although it has been out of stock for
months and I am wondering if maybe it has been discontinued.

If anyone knows where I can find one of these output adapters I would
greatly appreciate the help.

Regards,

Mike

--
tweaktech
2 answers Last reply

    There on Ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40158&item=5212868347&rd=1

    "Mach 1" <fordcoupe@att.net> wrote in message
    > There on Ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40158&item=5212868347&rd=1

    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:49:15 +0100, tweaktech
    > <tweaktech.1qm0xg@hardwarebanter.com> wrote:
    >

    > >I have an ATI all-in-wonder 9600 / 128mb / AGP video card and need the
    > >output adapter.
    > >
    > >ATI shows it on their website although it has been out of stock for
    > >months and I am wondering if maybe it has been discontinued.
    > >
    > >If anyone knows where I can find one of these output adapters I would
    > >greatly appreciate the help.
    > >
    > >Regards,
    > >
    > >Mike

    This may work on a 9600 but the adapter on my AIW9600XT has 2 VGA outputs,
    an SPDIF connection and a now unneeded analog audio output. Might be better
    than nothing but it's unacceptable to me. They should be pointing out it's
    shortcomings.

Radeon Graphics Cards ATI Graphics