ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 , ADAPTER NEEDED!

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics Cards
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2005 8:49:15 AM

I have an ATI all-in-wonder 9600 / 128mb / AGP video card and need the
output adapter.

ATI shows it on their website although it has been out of stock for
months and I am wondering if maybe it has been discontinued.

If anyone knows where I can find one of these output adapters I would
greatly appreciate the help.

Regards,

Mike

--
tweaktech

More about : ati 9600 adapter needed

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
July 5, 2005 8:44:53 PM

There on Ebay.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:49:15 +0100, tweaktech
<tweaktech.1qm0xg@hardwarebanter.com> wrote:

>I have an ATI all-in-wonder 9600 / 128mb / AGP video card and need the
>output adapter.
>
>ATI shows it on their website although it has been out of stock for
>months and I am wondering if maybe it has been discontinued.
>
>If anyone knows where I can find one of these output adapters I would
>greatly appreciate the help.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mike
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
July 6, 2005 12:55:53 AM

"Mach 1" <fordcoupe@att.net> wrote in message
> There on Ebay.

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:49:15 +0100, tweaktech
> <tweaktech.1qm0xg@hardwarebanter.com> wrote:
>

> >I have an ATI all-in-wonder 9600 / 128mb / AGP video card and need the
> >output adapter.
> >
> >ATI shows it on their website although it has been out of stock for
> >months and I am wondering if maybe it has been discontinued.
> >
> >If anyone knows where I can find one of these output adapters I would
> >greatly appreciate the help.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Mike

This may work on a 9600 but the adapter on my AIW9600XT has 2 VGA outputs,
an SPDIF connection and a now unneeded analog audio output. Might be better
than nothing but it's unacceptable to me. They should be pointing out it's
shortcomings.
!