Windows XP RDP encryption?

I connect to my home computer from work using RDP. I'm curious as to what
encrption is goign on between the two comptuers. If my IS department decides
to start to capture packages exactly what will they see? I write emails, on
my remote machine and surf the net occasionally. Does XP provide secure 128
bit encrption between the two comptuers? If not is there any 3rd party
utilities that I can run in order to accomplish this?

Google is your friend

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=remote+desktop+encryption

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/termserv/termserv/remote_desktop_protocol.asp

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"gs300boi" <gs300boi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEDDB9E1-B285-4144-8C9D-0FC45C1659F6@microsoft.com...
>I connect to my home computer from work using RDP. I'm curious as to what
> encrption is goign on between the two comptuers. If my IS department decides
> to start to capture packages exactly what will they see? I write emails, on
> my remote machine and surf the net occasionally. Does XP provide secure 128
> bit encrption between the two comptuers? If not is there any 3rd party
> utilities that I can run in order to accomplish this?

TRENDING THREADS