  • Switch
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 29, 2005 5:09:03 PM

If I use Fast User Switching to allow somone onto the Guest account, can they
just switch back to my account without my password? After all, Fast User
Switching means that I'm still logged on, right?

More about : fast user switching requires passwords

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 29, 2005 11:08:02 PM

You're still logged on, but your profile is in a Disconnected state. As long as you have a password on your account, they'll need it to log on to your account.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!