Fast user switching requires passwords?

If I use Fast User Switching to allow somone onto the Guest account, can they
just switch back to my account without my password? After all, Fast User
Switching means that I'm still logged on, right?
1 answer Last reply
More about fast user switching requires passwords

    You're still logged on, but your profile is in a Disconnected state. As long as you have a password on your account, they'll need it to log on to your account.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92ADC65A-1A80-41C3-BFEE-7AEBB86427AA@microsoft.com...
    > If I use Fast User Switching to allow somone onto the Guest account, can they
    > just switch back to my account without my password? After all, Fast User
    > Switching means that I'm still logged on, right?

Security Switch Microsoft Windows XP