Deleting User Account

Can somebody help?

I am the administrator and gave somebody access to my pc whilst on holiday.
I set them up a limited user account and am now trying to delete it. I am
doing what you're supposed to do ie Control Panel and user accounts and
deleting but when I click on delete account it freezes and if I click again
says not responding.

Malke

Matty900 wrote:

> Can somebody help?
>
> I am the administrator and gave somebody access to my pc whilst on
> holiday. I set them up a limited user account and am now trying to
> delete it. I am doing what you're supposed to do ie Control Panel and
> user accounts and deleting but when I click on delete account it
> freezes and if I click again says not responding.

Try deleting from the User Accounts applet in Safe Mode. To get into
Safe Mode, repeatedly tap the F8 key as the computer is starting up.
Log into the normally hidden Administrator account. Unless you changed
it, the default password is a blank.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers