ATI TV Wonder Pro problem...

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hello:

I recently purchased an ATI TV Wonder Pro and am having problems when
recording. The problem is if I change the audio settings to 48khz instead
of the default 44khz, there is an audio delay. I have installed the laitest
software and drivers for the card....this did not solve the problem. Does
anyone know why this is happening?

TIA

P.S. I'm running Windows 98SE with 786MB of RAM.

Chris wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I recently purchased an ATI TV Wonder Pro and am having problems when
> recording. The problem is if I change the audio settings to 48khz instead
> of the default 44khz, there is an audio delay. I have installed the laitest
> software and drivers for the card....this did not solve the problem. Does
> anyone know why this is happening?
>
> TIA
>
> P.S. I'm running Windows 98SE with 786MB of RAM.

If I remember correctly, this is an issue only with the ATI software.
If you use something like Showshifter, the problem is not there. You
might try changing the method of recording (i.e. try MPEG or ATI VCR
format.)