Wireless problem

I have a Wireless WAN/LAN Router and is all configure ok for wirless access
to the internet on the laptop. But I am unable to access my drives on the
desktop PC through the laptop however I can view my drives on the laptop
through the Desktop. When I access My network places nothing appears on the
laptop but when I access My Network Places on the desktop everything shows
in the network.

I have uninstalled my firewall and rebooted on numerous times but the
problems are still occuring.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless problem

    Hi
    Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network
    Settings, and Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    "Jason" <jasongreenwood1@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > I have a Wireless WAN/LAN Router and is all configure ok for wirless
    access
    > to the internet on the laptop. But I am unable to access my drives on the
    > desktop PC through the laptop however I can view my drives on the laptop
    > through the Desktop. When I access My network places nothing appears on
    the
    > laptop but when I access My Network Places on the desktop everything shows
    > in the network.
    >
    > I have uninstalled my firewall and rebooted on numerous times but the
    > problems are still occuring.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Wireless Laptops Desktops Wireless Networking