Wireless problem

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I have a Wireless WAN/LAN Router and is all configure ok for wirless access
to the internet on the laptop. But I am unable to access my drives on the
desktop PC through the laptop however I can view my drives on the laptop
through the Desktop. When I access My network places nothing appears on the
laptop but when I access My Network Places on the desktop everything shows
in the network.

I have uninstalled my firewall and rebooted on numerous times but the
problems are still occuring.

Thanks in advance.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi
Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network
Settings, and Sharing.
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).