Unknown firewall status

For the last couple of days, Windows has been giving me a message that
the status of my firewall is unknown. I have been using eTrust EZ
Firewall for a long time, and have never received this message before.
What should I do?

Do port san @ https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

HTH-Larry

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 05:22:54 -0400, Cliff Lewis
<clewis@gwis.com> wrote:

|For the last couple of days, Windows has been giving me a message that
|the status of my firewall is unknown. I have been using eTrust EZ
|Firewall for a long time, and have never received this message before.
|What should I do?

Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.

The port scan shows everything in order. I just wonder why Windows
suddenly can't find the firewall, when it had no problems until a few
days ago.

Thanks,
Cliff Lewis