kodak dx6490 lens adapter

kline

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

I've read that the DX6490 lens adapter is finally available, but I've thus
far been unable to find it in the UK...anyone know of a UK outlet?

cheers

Hi Kline,

Yes, the adapter is available now.

For details on it and where you might find it, try visiting the following
web locations or call our offices at:

Phone = 0870-2430270
Fax = 44-131-4586962

Let me know if you are successful.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"kline" <coma_ellipse@noospaamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've read that the DX6490 lens adapter is finally available, but I've thus
> far been unable to find it in the UK...anyone know of a UK outlet?
>
> cheers

Ron Baird, see below.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
"Ron Baird" <ronbaird@kodak.com> wrote in message
> Hi Kline,
>
> Yes, the adapter is available now.
>
> For details on it and where you might find it, try visiting the following
> web locations or call our offices at:

No web address in this message.

> Phone = 0870-2430270
> Fax = 44-131-4586962
>
> Let me know if you are successful.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company
>

> "kline" <coma_ellipse@noospaamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I've read that the DX6490 lens adapter is finally available, but I've
thus
> > far been unable to find it in the UK...anyone know of a UK outlet?
> >
> > cheers

kline

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

Hi Ron

Thanks for your reply. Managed to find one online in the UK at Jessops.
Here's the link for anyone who may be interested:

http://tinyurl.com/2z84b

cheers

"Ron Baird" <ronbaird@kodak.com> wrote in message
> Hi Kline,
>
> Yes, the adapter is available now.
>
> For details on it and where you might find it, try visiting the following
> web locations or call our offices at:
>
> Phone = 0870-2430270
> Fax = 44-131-4586962
>
> Let me know if you are successful.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company
>

> "kline" <coma_ellipse@noospaamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I've read that the DX6490 lens adapter is finally available, but I've
thus
> > far been unable to find it in the UK...anyone know of a UK outlet?
> >
> > cheers

Greetings CSM1,

Yes, there is no direct email address listed. Rather, if you go to the
Kodak website for the UK, you will find a link there to post your email
message. It should be answered within a day or so. At the same time, you
might want to call the team as they can give you what you need or offer a
reference that will help. Give the web location a try and see how you make
out.

At the UK site for support, click on the knowledge base of questions and
answers and follow the prompts.

Let me know how you make out, CSM1, and if you have other questions, I will
try to help.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

> > Hi Kline,
> >
> > Yes, the adapter is available now.
> >
> > For details on it and where you might find it, try visiting the
following
> > web locations or call our offices at:
>
> No web address in this message.
>

> > Phone = 0870-2430270
> > Fax = 44-131-4586962
> >
> > Let me know if you are successful.
> >
> > Ron Baird
> > Eastman Kodak Company

Greeting Ron Baird,
Thanks for the reply to the post.

I am not looking for an email address. Nor do I own a Kodak camera.

I was just pointing out that a web address was mentioned in the post and
none listed in the post.

By the Way, I am in Texas, USA.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> Greetings CSM1,
>
> Yes, there is no direct email address listed. Rather, if you go to the
> Kodak website for the UK, you will find a link there to post your email
> message. It should be answered within a day or so. At the same time, you
> might want to call the team as they can give you what you need or offer a
> reference that will help. Give the web location a try and see how you
make
> out.
>
> At the UK site for support, click on the knowledge base of questions and
> answers and follow the prompts.
>
> Let me know how you make out, CSM1, and if you have other questions, I
will
> try to help.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company
>

> > > Hi Kline,
> > >
> > > Yes, the adapter is available now.
> > >
> > > For details on it and where you might find it, try visiting the
> following
> > > web locations or call our offices at:
> >
> > No web address in this message.
> >

> > > Phone = 0870-2430270
> > > Fax = 44-131-4586962
> > >
> > > Let me know if you are successful.
> > >
> > > Ron Baird
> > > Eastman Kodak Company

Sorry about that CSM1, I will have to read a little more carefully.

">