Ati 3rd quarter woes....

Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.

--

John Lewis

"Technology early-birds always turn out to be flying guinea-pigs"

> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.

Remember, the continued competition between ATI and nVidia is to our benefit
as consumers. If you might recall, nVidia also faced adversity in 2002 when
ATI released the 9700 Pro. I don't think I need to re-tell the events that
happened after that. Anyway, it's unrealistic to expect that one company
will always be "on top" forever. There are numerous past examples of that.

"NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
>> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.
>>

> Remember, the continued competition between ATI and nVidia is to our
> benefit as consumers. If you might recall, nVidia also faced adversity in
> 2002 when ATI released the 9700 Pro. I don't think I need to re-tell the
> events that happened after that. Anyway, it's unrealistic to expect that
> one company will always be "on top" forever. There are numerous past
> examples of that.
I notice they are pushing a aiw 2006 card. Looks like the old 9600 aiw, but
with 256mbs.

same ole same old

xman

Yawn !!!!

> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.
>
> --
>
> John Lewis
>
> "Technology early-birds always turn out to be flying guinea-pigs"

I couldn't care less. Remember, neither nVidia nor ATi is on your side.
Their single aim is to take your cash. Brand loyalty has no place here.

> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.
>
> --
>
> John Lewis
>
> "Technology early-birds always turn out to be flying guinea-pigs"

shawk

> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.

You seem to be turning into an NVidia troll John...

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:51:44 +0100, "Shawk"
<shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

>"John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Ati only broke-even in the 3rd quarter and the daily stock price
>> tumbled 9 % to ~ $11.5. Down from $20 in December 2004.
>>

>You seem to be turning into an NVidia troll John...

Notice that I didn't cross-post this info to the nVidia group.
For your eyes only :)

--

John Lewis

"Technology early-birds always turn out to be flying guinea-pigs"

TRENDING THREADS