Error 1606.

I have recently upgraded to Windows XP. I also bought a new Microsoft
Trackball Explorer. When I try to add the software for the trackball I get
the following message. How do I fix it?

Error 1606. Could not access network location <Common Administrative Tools>.
AllUsers\.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B315352
"Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>. All users\" error message when you install a program

And

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=error+1606

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com