Any good demo software?

Bobby

I've just bought a 9800 Pro and I was wondering if there is any (free)
software to demonstration the capabilities of my gfx card?

Can I download some software?

Cheers.

Bobby

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

"Bobby" <bobby@aventuremail.com> wrote in message news:3i4mv8Fjl2ocU1@individual.net...
> I've just bought a 9800 Pro and I was wondering if there is any (free)
> software to demonstration the capabilities of my gfx card?
>
> Can I download some software?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Bobby

ATI has some on their site, although many are huge and
not practical to download if you're on a dialup connection.

"Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Bobby" <bobby@aventuremail.com> wrote in message
>> I've just bought a 9800 Pro and I was wondering if there is any (free)
>> software to demonstration the capabilities of my gfx card?
>>
>> Can I download some software?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> Bobby
>
> ATI has some on their site, although many are huge and
> not practical to download if you're on a dialup connection.

http://www.ati.com/developer/demos/r9800.html

Lava caves are pretty to watch (imho) !

Just because men evolved from apes doesn't mean you have to watch a demo of
chimps...

The most taxing demo is Ruby-Doublecross.

http://www.ati.com/developer/demos/rx800.html

It's meant for the X800, so you'll need the Colourless wrapper to run it,
available here:

http://www.users.on.net/~triforce/ruby/r300rubyrap2.zip

Ensure your AGP aperture is set to 256 MB.

"Bobby" <bobby@aventuremail.com> wrote in message
> I've just bought a 9800 Pro and I was wondering if there is any (free)
> software to demonstration the capabilities of my gfx card?
>
> Can I download some software?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Bobby

The best is still dawn from Nvidia, but you have to look for the ati-patch
in google

"Bobby" <bobby@aventuremail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I've just bought a 9800 Pro and I was wondering if there is any (free)
> software to demonstration the capabilities of my gfx card?
>
> Can I download some software?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Bobby

CW

hmmpfff..my 9700 Pro didn't seem to have any trouble (kinda boring material,
actually)...what am I missing exactly?

CW