Windows updates

Help!!
My computer will download the updates but when it installs them I get the
message that installation failed
--
amanda
1 answer Last reply

    amanda/lilly64 ...

    Open the WindowsUpdate.log located in the WINDOWS directory with
    Notepad. Scroll down towards the bottom. Check the most recent date's
    entries for an error code. If you can not locate any error codes
    copy&paste the last 20 or so lines of the log back with your reply.

    MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten

    lilly64 wrote:

    > Help!!
    > My computer will download the updates but when it installs them I get the
    > message that installation failed

Security Computers Microsoft Windows XP