Windows updates

a b 8 Security
August 3, 2005 2:38:01 AM

Help!!
My computer will download the updates but when it installs them I get the
message that installation failed
--
amanda

More about : windows updates

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 3, 2005 6:13:48 PM

amanda/lilly64 ...

Open the WindowsUpdate.log located in the WINDOWS directory with
Notepad. Scroll down towards the bottom. Check the most recent date's
entries for an error code. If you can not locate any error codes
copy&paste the last 20 or so lines of the log back with your reply.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

!