Strange problem with xp pro behavior

I have strange Win XP Pro Spk2 and W2K Pro spk4 behavior. In my network are
more than 20 computers with w2k AD domain. On 2 computers I cannot find
reason why network icon disappeared with usually is near clock. And allso
when I try to get network properties there nothing going on. I scanned both
computers with Sym AV Corp ED 9.0 and didnt found any treats. Allso I couldnt
find any strange running processes or registry records.
Can anyone tell me wats going on with my computers in network?
1 answer Last reply
More about strange problem behavior

    See following posts. There I found solution!
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.win2000.general&tid=8023f0ce-b5a3-4b17-b225-40df1f40e6ce

    "Edgars" wrote:

    > I have strange Win XP Pro Spk2 and W2K Pro spk4 behavior. In my network are
    > more than 20 computers with w2k AD domain. On 2 computers I cannot find
    > reason why network icon disappeared with usually is near clock. And allso
    > when I try to get network properties there nothing going on. I scanned both
    > computers with Sym AV Corp ED 9.0 and didnt found any treats. Allso I couldnt
    > find any strange running processes or registry records.
    > Can anyone tell me wats going on with my computers in network?

Computers Windows XP