Strange problem with xp pro behavior

August 3, 2005 9:48:12 AM

I have strange Win XP Pro Spk2 and W2K Pro spk4 behavior. In my network are
more than 20 computers with w2k AD domain. On 2 computers I cannot find
reason why network icon disappeared with usually is near clock. And allso
when I try to get network properties there nothing going on. I scanned both
computers with Sym AV Corp ED 9.0 and didnt found any treats. Allso I couldnt
find any strange running processes or registry records.
Can anyone tell me wats going on with my computers in network?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:46:16 PM

See following posts. There I found solution!
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/d...

!