AIW 9800 Pro TV Out Quality?

I am trying to decide what to do to play my DVDs. Does anyone use their
videocard to output to TV using composite out? My TV is pretty old too so
it doesn't have S-Video inputs. Anyway, if so, what's the quality like?
The reason I am wondering is I lost my output dongle a while ago and can
order a new one from ATI but then I was thinking that I should just get a
DVD player. But then I'm probably going to get an XBOX 360 when they come
out later this year so a DVD player seems like a waste.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help!
Richard

I have my RCA video from ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AIW's to the VCR to the 20" TV.
It's decent. I don't have a fancy TV so it does. At least my audio is nice
from the computer. :)

--
"Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." --Monty Python's Flying Circus
/\___/\
| |o o| | and http://aqfl.net (Ant's Quality Foraged Links/AQFL)
( )