Help

Can anyone help, I am running xp office using outlook 2002 on my unnetworked
home desktop. Everytime I send/receive my emails i get a pop up box asking
for my network password. This happens about 10-20 times per send/receive.
I have saved my password by checking the box but it still pops up and I have
to click ok every time.
It's driving me mad can anyone help me please
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Andy" wrote:

    | Can anyone help, I am running xp office using outlook 2002 on my unnetworked
    | home desktop. Everytime I send/receive my emails i get a pop up box asking
    | for my network password. This happens about 10-20 times per send/receive.
    | I have saved my password by checking the box but it still pops up and I have
    | to click ok every time.
    | It's driving me mad can anyone help me please

    Hi, try the microsoft knowledge base article number 264672, it worked for me
    with oulook express. Good luck,
    sandra

    "andy" wrote:

    > Can anyone help, I am running xp office using outlook 2002 on my unnetworked
    > home desktop. Everytime I send/receive my emails i get a pop up box asking
    > for my network password. This happens about 10-20 times per send/receive.
    > I have saved my password by checking the box but it still pops up and I have
    > to click ok every time.
    > It's driving me mad can anyone help me please

Windows XP