Help

August 3, 2005 1:52:05 PM

Can anyone help, I am running xp office using outlook 2002 on my unnetworked
home desktop. Everytime I send/receive my emails i get a pop up box asking
for my network password. This happens about 10-20 times per send/receive.
I have saved my password by checking the box but it still pops up and I have
to click ok every time.
It's driving me mad can anyone help me please

More about : question

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 3:58:59 PM

Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Andy" wrote:

| Can anyone help, I am running xp office using outlook 2002 on my unnetworked
| home desktop. Everytime I send/receive my emails i get a pop up box asking
| for my network password. This happens about 10-20 times per send/receive.
| I have saved my password by checking the box but it still pops up and I have
| to click ok every time.
| It's driving me mad can anyone help me please
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:49:11 PM

Hi, try the microsoft knowledge base article number 264672, it worked for me
with oulook express. Good luck,
sandra

!