creating windows xp users

a b 8 Security
August 3, 2005 4:23:16 PM

I have some trouble creating different users for windows xp home edition. The
main account (mine) and the invited account work properly, but if I attempt
to create a user1 or user2, it is impossible to open the accounts and to
start working on them. The system just gets blocked and I have to restart the
machine.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I really need to create different accounts for
my kids.
Thanks in advance
Sandra

More about : creating windows users

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 3, 2005 8:43:23 PM

After the account(s) are created, log off or reboot to access the new
account(s).

To create a new user account

To add a new user to the computer

How To Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:99E87071-284E-4552-8122-1864E800A648@microsoft.com,