AIW 7500/ Yahoo Messenger/ Webcam ?

jeff

Just curious, is anyone succesfully able to webcam on yahoo instant messnger
with a usb webcam with an AIW7500 or an original AIW radeon?

I can't it freezes when i launch camera. latest drivers and direct x
versions installed.

Jeff

"jeff" <jeff@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Just curious, is anyone succesfully able to webcam on yahoo instant
messnger
> with a usb webcam with an AIW7500 or an original AIW radeon?
>
> I can't it freezes when i launch camera. latest drivers and direct x
> versions installed.
>
> Jeff

My webcam did that too til I found this fix on the yahoo site :
http://tinyurl.com/94lvj

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MBrundage@ease

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:11:15 GMT, "M Brundage" <not@rr.com> wrote:

>"jeff" <jeff@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>> Just curious, is anyone succesfully able to webcam on yahoo instant
>messnger
>> with a usb webcam with an AIW7500 or an original AIW radeon?
>>
>> I can't it freezes when i launch camera. latest drivers and direct x
>> versions installed.
>>
>> Jeff
>>

>My webcam did that too til I found this fix on the yahoo site :
>http://tinyurl.com/94lvj

Thanks from me too. I thought I was doing something wrong and even
bought a different USB camera.

"Ashton Crusher" <Hello@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:11:15 GMT, "M Brundage" <not@rr.com> wrote:
>

> >"jeff" <jeff@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> >> Just curious, is anyone succesfully able to webcam on yahoo instant
> >messnger
> >> with a usb webcam with an AIW7500 or an original AIW radeon?
> >>
> >> I can't it freezes when i launch camera. latest drivers and direct x
> >> versions installed.
> >>
> >> Jeff
> >>

> >My webcam did that too til I found this fix on the yahoo site :
> >http://tinyurl.com/94lvj
>
> Thanks from me too. I thought I was doing something wrong and even
> bought a different USB camera.

I think I did something wrong too and will consider a different brand card
next time.

could you repost the link.....all I get is a blank page?!?!?
or the search terms and the engine used?
Thanks

"Bitsbucket" <user90@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> could you repost the link.....all I get is a blank page?!?!?
> or the search terms and the engine used?
> Thanks

From the Yahoo Messenger home page go to help and then windows platform.
Search for "messenger crashes when I try to braodcast my webcam"

--
MBrundage@ease