Exodus Internet messaging

Alan

I am using Exodus IM system for work purposes. The programme runs on other
computers witjout XP with my log in and also runs on my laptop (XP) when
using a DSL internet connection from home.

However, it does not want to sign in and keeps disconnecting immediately
when I log into my work local area network with my laptop (XP).

Is XP blocking this programme from running when I am attached to a network?

Alan wrote:
> I am using Exodus IM system for work purposes. The programme runs on
> other computers witjout XP with my log in and also runs on my laptop
> (XP) when using a DSL internet connection from home.
>
> However, it does not want to sign in and keeps disconnecting
> immediately when I log into my work local area network with my laptop
> (XP).
>
> Is XP blocking this programme from running when I am attached to a
> network?

Ask your Work Network Administrator if the ports needed by this program are
blocked.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP