Correct Catalyst Driver set for MMC 7.7.0.1 to initialize TV

On the basis of feedback received on this newsgroup, I have installed
the Catalyst 3.0 bundle of drivers and then installed MMC 7.7.0.1 but I
still get ONLY Video-In caption when I double-click on the TV icon in
the MMC.

The tv-video capture drivers installed (as shown by the XP
Control Panel) are 6.13.10.6173. All the drivers are accepted by XP.
Only the TV Tuner device shows a yellow tag which means it is not
acceptable.

Can ATI or their Newsgroup moderators help and indicate which Catlyst
Driver set will work for getting the TV Initializer working?

Thanks

P. Jayant
1 answer Last reply
More about correct catalyst driver initialize

    On 29 Jun 2005 22:51:02 -0700, "pjayant" <pjayant@sancharnet.in>
    wrote:

    >On the basis of feedback received on this newsgroup, I have installed
    >the Catalyst 3.0 bundle of drivers and then installed MMC 7.7.0.1 but I
    >still get ONLY Video-In caption when I double-click on the TV icon in
    >the MMC.
    >
    >The tv-video capture drivers installed (as shown by the XP
    >Control Panel) are 6.13.10.6173. All the drivers are accepted by XP.
    >Only the TV Tuner device shows a yellow tag which means it is not
    >acceptable.
    >
    >Can ATI or their Newsgroup moderators help and indicate which Catlyst
    >Driver set will work for getting the TV Initializer working?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >P. Jayant

    ATI have no newsgroup moderators in this group and don't appear to
    have any sort of representatives (except the self appointed ones)
    posting here.

    It was indicated to you before that the DX 9.0b tuner bug would appear
    to be the prime candidate for your problem. You haven't responded to
    that suggestion, nor to the other possibilities suggested for your
    problem. Without feedback from you, we can't help you. I don't think
    we have any psychics here.

    Patrick

    <patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

Radeon TV Drivers Catalyst Graphics