Unable to uncheck Make this folder private in Windows XP H..

cartman

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

I have Windows XP Home and unintentionally made my folders in My Documents
private when I set up a password for my user account. Now when I go to the
Sharing tab of the folder properties, the Make this folder private option is
greyed out, so I can't uncheck it.

I have removed my password, but that didn't help. Any recommendations would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

How to undo "Make this folder private" option ?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/undoprivate.htm

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org